Charms - Questions?

Class led by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

Moderator: Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Firebolt

Charms - Questions?

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:44 am

If you have any questions about Charms, please ask here (or send me a HOL PM if you accidently turned someone pink and are looking for a way to reverse it and don't want to advertise to all and sundry that you did so ).
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Katya Snow
No broom

Re: Charms - Questions?

Postby Katya Snow » Wed May 24, 2017 2:37 pm

uhm.for the final exame. how long can the essey be before i'll get in trouble? like, is there a limit i shouldn't exeed? you said nothing under a hundred buuut, like, i'm excited and my muse is running hardcore on this sooo...... like, no more than a thousand words maybe? would that be okay?

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Firebolt

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Wed May 24, 2017 5:58 pm

Katya Snow wrote:uhm.for the final exame. how long can the essey be before i'll get in trouble? like, is there a limit i shouldn't exeed? you said nothing under a hundred buuut, like, i'm excited and my muse is running hardcore on this sooo...... like, no more than a thousand words maybe? would that be okay?

Lovely. As long as it is in context with the subject, I am delighted to receive it. :)
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Katya Snow
No broom

Postby Katya Snow » Wed May 24, 2017 7:07 pm

Yay! \o/ it's only 700 or so words but it was super fun writing it ^^

Return to “Charms”