Wand-making Fall 2017 Term

Class led by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

Moderator: Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Firebolt Galaxy

Wand-making Fall 2017 Term

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:34 pm

Are you a young witch or wizard and don't have a wand yet? Are you wanting to have your very own first wand?

Or maybe you broke your wand beating it on the dashboard of a flying Ford Anglia? Or perhaps sat on it and snapped your wand as you lost a buttock? Maybe you want to have a spare wand, one to put behind each ear ......

If you are wanting to have your very own wand, one close and personal for you, you are in the correct place!

Wand-Making is specifically written and designed for you to create a wand for yourself. It contains information that will help you to understand this subtle branch of magic and how it impacts upon your wizarding abilities.

We have an award too! Image

The Award of the Cherrywood Wand makes a lovely addition to your other treasures. Look here for people who have received it.

All the lessons and assignments are up now. To receive a QUILL for this class, you must complete 3 of the 4 assignments AND the final exam with no less than 150 out of the possible 300 points available. **

Each assignment is due at the end of its month except for the Term Exam, e.g., Assignment 1 is due at the end of September, Assignment 2 is due at the end of October, Assignment 3 is due at the end of November, Assignment 4 is due at the end of December and the Term Exam is due by January 15th.

If you need an extension for any of the Assignments, please ask for one before its due date. Send me an HOL Message or an email to the class address specifying for which assignment you want an extension.
I post the names of folks who sent in their homeworks in this forum. If you sent in your homework and don't see your name (and homework(s) submitted) in here within a couple of days, send me an HOL Message!

For those who wonder where all the 300 possible points may be earned -- there will be an introduction topic in here where more points may be earned and, also, people who send in all the homeworks and Term exam receive bonus points.
*Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* image by Susan Seddon Boulet *Avatar made by Amy*
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Firebolt Galaxy

Re: Wand-making Fall 2017 Term

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:56 pm

Hi everyone!

Wand-making IS open for signups.

I've just closed the Wand-making signup that you can click from the Main HOL page.

If you want to join the class, please send me an HOL Message - topic Wand-making Signup. I need to arrange for extensions, on an individual basis, for the assignments due at the end of each month since the beginning of Term.
*Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* image by Susan Seddon Boulet *Avatar made by Amy*
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Return to “Wand-Making”