Wand-Making Introduction Post

Class led by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

Moderator: Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Firebolt

Wand-Making Introduction Post

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:22 am

Hi Class!

If you want to earn yourself a quick and easy 15 points, post in here!

Tell us your HOL name, your House, what year student you are and any other bits of information that you would like to share about yourself. Perhaps you could say which country you live in. Are you a pure-blood witch or a person with some Muggle blood in your ancestry? Or maybe you are witch with two Muggle parents, a miracle of your family!

However it is, post here!

Points may be earned for posting through June 15th.
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Katya Snow
No broom

Re: Wand-Making Introduction Post

Postby Katya Snow » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:43 pm

Hi There!

i'M Katya Snow, i'm a first year Huffelpuff and this is officially my first class! squee!

I am addicted to Coffee, obsessed with Foxes and i hate, hate, hate that evil fluffy white precipitation. Sometimes I go by the pseudonym of FoxtheWriter. i answer to either. ^^

I am most certainly a muggleborn witch. there has never been any hint of magic in my family before, save maybe for great grandmother, who had an odd fascination with the magic healing properties of plants. had a toothache? she'd go and get you a clove. interesting woman to say the least. in any case!

I live in America but i shant say no more other than 'It's not cold here, nyaa nyaa nyaa.'

edit: 15 points submitted -- Welcome to the class, Katya! - Tarma
Last edited by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black on Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: intro points submitted - Tarma

Maxim Trevelyan
Moontrimmer

Postby Maxim Trevelyan » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:47 pm

I hate these. <_<

Anyway, Maxim Trevelyan, at your service. I hail from the land of Hufflepuff, second of his year. Besides being a badger, I am also a member of Hufflepuff Quidditch team (Go Spiffies!), Quidditch Referee, Student Teacher of W.O.M.B.A.T., Mini Prefect, Tarma botherer, Class Committee house-elf, and a semi-frequent writer for house newspapers.

Similarly to Katya, I am a Muggleborn wizard, so I thought to take a wand class in order to make my own wand should something happen to one I currently have, and to annoy Tarma with my long essays.

edit: 15 points submitted -- ... - Tarma
Last edited by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black on Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you Dario!

Astra Carling
No broom

Postby Astra Carling » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:07 pm

Hi. I'm Astra Carling, First Year Ravenclaw. I'm from an all-wizarding family, but I had no idea, because my parents never told me until my letter arrived and the jig was up! I love owls and penguins (And now I'm in the house of the eagle--I guess I just have a thing for birds). I live in America. I love to make things, so a class about making things drew me in like a kid to sweets!

edit: 15 points submitted -- welcome to Wand-Making, Astra :) - Tarma
Last edited by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black on Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Will Lestrange
Silver Arrow

Postby Will Lestrange » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:52 am

My name is Will Lestrange and I'm a fourth year Slytherin. I'm a Prefect and a Quidditch Captain in my house, as well as fairly active on the Quidditch Board (though I'm pretty sure that Tarma already knows that ;)). As for my blood status? You can see "Lestrange" on the list of the Sacred Twenty-Eight so there should be no question that my blood is as pure as what the Muggles would call "driven snow"!

I'm interested in wand making primarily because the wand HOL assigned me did not fit me at all (even if you can claim the wand chose me, I did not choose a wand of that makeup at all) and I'd like to replace it with one that works more properly for me!

edit: 15 points submitted - never heard of you, what what? - Tarma
Last edited by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black on Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Wand-Making”