Wand-Making Introduction Post

Class led by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

Moderator: Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Firebolt Galaxy

Wand-Making Introduction Post

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:36 pm

Hi Witches and Wizards!

If you want to earn yourself a quick and easy 15 points, post in here!

Tell us your HOL name, your House, what year student you are and any other bits of information that you would like to share about yourself. Perhaps you could say which country you live in. Are you a pure-blood witch or a person with some Muggle blood in your ancestry? Or maybe you are witch with two Muggle parents, a miracle of your family!

However it is, post here!

Points may be earned for posting through January 15th.
Siggy and Avatar made by RADM Amy
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Prof. Gustavo Flores
Silver Arrow

Re: Wand-Making Introduction Post

Postby Prof. Gustavo Flores » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:08 pm

Hi everyone!! Introducing myself almost by the end of class, but happy to say I have finished with all my course work for Wand-Making! :)

My name is Prof. Gustavo Flores, from Ravenclaw House. I’ve been in HOL for exactly 10 years because I joined back in 2007, in December if I recall correctly! The love I have for the Harry Potter series, plus all the amount of wonderful people I have met, the marvelous classes and the amazing activities that are organized, have kept me here for these wonderful 10 years!

In RL, I live in Mexico. I am a high school professor who is about to teach in University level, and plus, this December I also managed to land another job in another high school, to start teaching in January. I really think teaching is my life because it is an activity I deeply enjoy, and hence why I’m also a professor here in HOL :)

I am muggle born, so we were all very excited when I was called to join the wizarding world!

This term I’m teaching 4 classes and taking 5 classes (Beyond Hogwarts, Tour of the Common Rooms, Muggle Studies: Fandoms, The Her in Hero, and of course Wand-Making). I chose this class because Tarma is a wonderful teacher and because the subject interests me quite a lot. I’ve been intended to take this class for quite some years now but the assignments always sort of scared me away. LOL! This term I realized how wrong I was and realized that the assignments, though challenging, they are very interesting and thought provoking as well!

Literature, Cinema and the Performing Arts are the things I enjoy the most.

Nice to meet you all!!

edit: 15 points to you, Gus! ~ Tarma who doesn't have scary assignments ... :mellow:

Zach Jameson
No broom

Re: Wand-Making Introduction Post

Postby Zach Jameson » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:05 am

Hi there. Let me introduce. My name is Zach Jameson, I am a Second Year Gryffindor here at HOL. I am also a third year Teacher Assistant on Hogwarts Extreme. I am an avid game for PlayStation and PC games. I am a huge Harry Potter nerd and love anything fantasy. I actually had an original account on here but left due to personal reasons and have returned back. I live in the United States, working hard at a part=time job as I search for a full time job. I have recently graduated from college with an Associates degree in July. I am looking forward to making magical memories with you all! You can also catch me on Discord as well, dont be shy!

edit: 15 points to you, Zach :)
Last edited by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black on Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: given points - Tarma

Return to “Wand-Making”