Can't Add People As Friends

Questions and Messages for HOL Administrators

Moderator: Headoffice

Maxim Trevelyan
Silver Arrow

Can't Add People As Friends

Postby Maxim Trevelyan » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:08 pm

Hey! I hope this is the right place. :)

For a puzzle in The Wizarding Times, if people send me a correct solution, they get beans. However, I can only send beans to people who I've friended before (I hope the beans reach them, still waiting on confirmation on that. EDIT: She did!), but if I go and friend a person, I get those little error messages that pop up when I want to add chocolate frog card to my treasures, with greenhouses, when I want to take a chapter in collaborative book writing, etc. While it says that a person was added as a friend, if I refresh, they're back to not being my friend.

Is there any other way to send beans or do we have to wait until the issue is resolved?
Thank you Dario!

Arianna Stonewater
Silver Arrow

Re: Can't Add People As Friends

Postby Arianna Stonewater » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:52 pm

the work around i've got right now is to send beans to a person i'm friends with who is friends with them, but that doesn't help the new first years who aren't friends with anyone

Prof. Missa Matz
Cleansweep Two

Re: Can't Add People As Friends

Postby Prof. Missa Matz » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:22 am

I also have the same dilemma. I have beans (which the logs still don't seem to be working) to send to people who did Gryffindor summer challenge. I have to friend quite a few new people to do this. I cannot friend them. Can we please get this fixed soon?

Return to “Administrators' Office”