Items Not Showing Up in Inventory

Questions and Messages for HOL Administrators

Moderator: Headoffice

Maxim Trevelyan
Moontrimmer

Items Not Showing Up in Inventory

Postby Maxim Trevelyan » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:28 pm

So, I hope I posted this in the correct place. If not, sorry!

So, for the past few days, some of the items that I've bought do not show up under My Treasures, as they usually do. Some, like Knotgrass if bought in Thrift Shop does, but Chocolate Frogs, if bought at Honeydukes, do not. It says that the item is bought with the green box and everything. Then it says that I can find it under 'My Treasures', but it's not there. This line shows up too:

SQL/DB Error -- [Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'inv_id' at row 1]

At first when it happened (I bought 12 Chocolate Frogs before I realized they don't show up under my treasures -__-), I thought it was connected to professors having trouble awarding points, but I tried again today, and it's still the same. Money is still deducted too.

Thanks for any help!

Ashley Margaret
Silver Arrow

Re: Items Not Showing Up in Inventory

Postby Ashley Margaret » Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:13 pm

I had a similar problem a few days ago. I bought chocolate frog card #17. I clicked to add it to my wizard card collection and then it went poof. It just completely disappeared from both my treasures and wizard card collection.
Ashley Margaret :: 7th Year :: RQT <3

Amanda P. X. Sim
No broom

Postby Amanda P. X. Sim » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:34 am

I just harvested two Mimbulus Mimbletonias but they both went "poof" too :( Not sure if it's something lagging in the system and it'll appear later or it's really disappeared somehow during harvest?
Amanda P. X. Sim | am970 | Gryffindor | Third Year
"Magic lies within the hearts of those who choose to believe"

Prof. Missa Matz
Cleansweep Two

Postby Prof. Missa Matz » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:54 am

I had this issue too. They were fully matured right after I started my vacation. I came back, pulled them up and now they are not there. That's 400 in the Thrift shop for the two of them. I'm completely afraid to do my Gringott's now.

Lavinia Rookwood
No broom

Postby Lavinia Rookwood » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:10 pm

Just adding that this happened to me as well. I'm trying two different kinds of plants right now, to see if it's just the one, or it's across the board.

February Fortescue
Oakshaft 79

Postby February Fortescue » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:57 pm

Today, Magnus Ward in Slytherin harvested 2 Mimbulus Mimbletonias in units 11 and 21. When he went to the Thrift Shop to sell them, they weren't there.
av and sig by talented Prof. Fumei Spookie

Lavinia Rookwood
No broom

Postby Lavinia Rookwood » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:07 pm

Okay, things I've figured out. The plants in general are disappearing as well. I had planted something other then the Mimbletonias, and when I harvested it disappeared. However, I was able to buy a pet just fine, as well as take beans out of Gringotts and put it back in. So whatever is wrong, it's not touching the Pet Shop or Gringotts.

Prof. Missa Matz
Cleansweep Two

Postby Prof. Missa Matz » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:21 am

Just to double check, I also looked at my Gringott's today... The interest matches what was put in my bean pouch. Since my interest is almost 200k the rest should be fine for anyone else. But plants will be a problem probably. The greenhouse needs redone, so please, don't replant until fall term.

Return to “Administrators' Office”