Profile Problems

Questions and Messages for HOL Administrators

Moderator: Headoffice

Rowan Dream
Oakshaft 79

Postby Rowan Dream » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:19 pm

Hey Mark

My name is Rowan Dream (Hol ID ro961) and I checked my hol profile today to see, that I am a passive member of my house, while I earned my last points end of June. I noticed my hol fact says that I have earned for the year

HOL 2009/10: 2087 Points <--- that should be 3136 points am positive of that, if you click on details in the fact sheet am I also missing a year on that fact cheat.

I don't know what happened so am posting here to ask if I please could have some help. Thank you very much.

Rowan Dream

Gryffindor

edit

Just got a mail of Arnora Eleniel (ar933) to say she is having the same issue, her 3000+ points she earned this year are gone. Figured I add it here :D thanks alot for the help or the ear.
Last edited by Rowan Dream on Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hermionie Miranda
Oakshaft 79

Postby Hermionie Miranda » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:21 pm

I have the same problem. I do know that all the house cup points were erased too, which is why my points don't show up on my Profile home page. However, I have the same fact sheet issue as Rowan.

My name's Hermionie Miranda, and my HOL ID is he929. Thanks in advance. :)
Last edited by Hermionie Miranda on Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hufflepuff Prefect
Fel's Bag Carrier and Hufflepuff Seer *wink wink*
Avatar by Dario Sehovic, Signature made by myself

Prof. Mark Mandrake
Oakshaft 79

Postby Prof. Mark Mandrake » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:39 pm

Hi all,

All points are safely in the database, they're just not visible yet. Please be patient - this is not unusual when HOL is being set up for the next year. I'm currently cleaning up some code in the fact sheet, to simplify matters for next years.

--Mark

ETA: And there's no need to panic over points anyway, it's all part of the history that the staff takes care of, bugging them would probably just slow down their work. ;]
Last edited by Prof. Mark Mandrake on Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prof. Mark Mandrake | pr_mar | Ravenclaw

Rowan Dream
Oakshaft 79

Postby Rowan Dream » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:49 pm

AHHHHHH noted

Thanks Mark ^^

Return to “Administrators' Office”