Taking Time Off

Questions and Messages for Admins
Fiona Bigglestone
No broom

Post by Fiona Bigglestone » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:05 am

This year is turning out to be impossible for me. Between travel and my computer melting down and other RL concerns, I haven't had much time for my various OL selves.

Is it possible to be put into some sort of suspended state for a semester or even the entirety of this school year? I've graduated, if that has any weight to my plea.

Fiona Bigglestone
Prof. Ulol Kimil
Comet 180

Post by Prof. Ulol Kimil » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:50 am

There's no problem at all Fio. After some time inactive, you can return whenever you want :)
Life without books is death...

We can all dream a new dream and live a life of freedom... it is a matter of choice and will. - Spirit Knowledge
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:25 pm

Just make sure someone doesn't change your House affiliation when you have returned.

Some headmaster sort of person poltergeist switched me to Ravenclaw and back to Hufflepuff a few times, okay several times, when I changed from Post Graduate to Professor.

Will be glad to see you back and am glad that it's a planned vacation and not involuntary.

*hugs*
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... image by Susan Seddon Boulet
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Fiona Bigglestone
No broom

Post by Fiona Bigglestone » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:56 pm

So, what is it I need to do to set myself to some status other than active?

Fiona, who is so very far behind in everything this year....
Prof. Cosmo B. Mott
Cleansweep One

Post by Prof. Cosmo B. Mott » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:19 pm

You don't need to do anything; you'll automatically be set as inactive after a certain amount of time since you've last been awarded points. On your end, you'll still be able to log in and do everything you could before; you just will be grey in the full member list and won't be counted in the multiplier. And, when you've got more time for HOL, just earn points to be active.

Hope that helps.

*steps off the Headmaster's toes*
"...they didn't think there was anything very odd in anyone being a little odd."
-James Hilton's Random Harvest

Return to “Admin Office”