I Think I'm Late For Class...

Questions and Messages for HOL Administrators

Moderator: Headoffice

Prof. Valdera Swede
No broom

Postby Prof. Valdera Swede » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:19 pm

Dear Caretaker Mark,

I've been tidying up my classroom the last week or two and going about my merry (read - Distracted) way and Sunday morning when I went to check out my link for my classroom forum, there was none....

I have a bad, bad, bad feeling that I missed a vital signup/notification/other deadline in the last several weeks and I'm hoping against hope that I can get it fixed before the start of the new term. Is my class not on the schedule for the full year?

I asked the invaluable Professor Opal who I should ask and she recommended posting here first. Do you think the class can still be activated? I think this is probably my last year as a professorial-lurker/low-participator in HOL (just too many other RL concerns, with work being at the top of the list) but I was hoping to make my last year the best one. :(

Your help would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
Valdera
Proud Daughter of the Alliance, Trollbane Realm

Prof. Ulol Kimil
Shooting Star

Postby Prof. Ulol Kimil » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:14 pm

Class applications were open from June 29th to July 25th. You never applied to teach this year.
Life without books is death...

We can all dream a new dream and live a life of freedom... it is a matter of choice and will. - Spirit Knowledge

Return to “Administrators' Office”