Problems With My Profile

Questions and Messages for HOL Administrators

Moderator: Headoffice

Prof. Soredamors
No broom

Postby Prof. Soredamors » Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:42 pm

I have tried to change my profile twice and each time my logs have shown that it changed but it never actually did. Each time I submitted changes the page popped up again and the profile was the same default message as before.
I posted this in the staffroom and they told me to aske either the Headmaster or the Caretaker. I've posted in the headmaster's office but haven't got any replies. Can you help me?

Adelline Aldridge
No broom

Postby Adelline Aldridge » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:36 pm

Hey, I posted in the other post because I didn't see this one, and this is what i said (again sorry if im not supposed to post here):

ph34r.gif hmm...sorry if I'm not allowed to do this, being a first year and all, but I had the same problem and found that it was fixed by refreshing my page...have either of you already tried that? unsure.gif[/quote]
-----------------------------------------------
Sig and Av Made by me
We must be the change we want to see in the world.

Prof. Ulol Kimil
Shooting Star

Postby Prof. Ulol Kimil » Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:56 pm

Someone posted somewhere else that he logged in using caps, and it didn't let him edit his profile. But when he didn't use caps it worked, so you can try that. Don't use caps for your HOL ID.

I tried it with caps and the editing profile thingy didn't appear, but when I logged back using no caps it appeared, so this must be what is happening to you.
Last edited by Prof. Ulol Kimil on Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life without books is death...

We can all dream a new dream and live a life of freedom... it is a matter of choice and will. - Spirit Knowledge

Return to “Administrators' Office”