Dungeons & Dragons

Moderator: Polaris Black

Prof. Amy Lupin
Comet 180

Dungeons & Dragons

Postby Prof. Amy Lupin » Mon May 21, 2018 11:36 am

I'm very excited to be playing in my first Dungeons & Dragons campaign tomorrow night. It's something I've always been intrigued by, and, as luck would have it, a group has an opening for me.

While I'll only be doing character creation just before we start, it looks like I'll be a Fighter/Elf.

Do any of you play Dungeons & Dragons?

Prof. Amy Lupin
Comet 180

Re: Dungeons & Dragons

Postby Prof. Amy Lupin » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:42 pm

I've played two sessions so far, and I'm enjoying learning the mechanics of D&D. It might not be something I do long-term, but I'm glad I at least tried it out.

Alexandra Steele
No broom

Re: Dungeons & Dragons

Postby Alexandra Steele » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:02 pm

I played for the first time last year, after listing to the Adventure Zone podcast. I happened to have a friend who had played in college, so he set up a group with a few others, and we've been playing relatively regularly ever since. My character is a Halfling Rogue (I'd watched The Hobbit right before we did character creation). I've definitely been enjoying it, but I am super grateful that I found someone who was confident enough with the game to act as DM, because I can barely keep track of things for my own character, let alone having to manage everyone else!

Return to “Games Talk”