Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery – A New Mobile Game!

Moderator: Polaris Black

Polaris Black
Comet 140

Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery – A New Mobile Game!

Postby Polaris Black » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:24 pm

Jam City and Warner Brothers have created a new mobile game called Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, coming in the spring of 2018! It will be available from the App Store, Google Play and the Amazon Appstore.

This role-playing game is a prequel to the book series, i.e., it takes place before Harry’s time and you will be able to create your own character and take classes such as DADA, Potions, and Duelling. Some of the professors, like Dumbledore and Hagrid, will remain the same but the students will all be new characters.

Frankly, I can’t wait to try it out!
What are your thoughts?
A "Cassie Sig" is priceless - thank you so much!

Gail Allen
Oakshaft 79

Re: Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery – A New Mobile Game!

Postby Gail Allen » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:58 pm

I think that sounds very interesting!
I will absolutely be trying it out. I am very curious how it will be carried out and I can't wait to find that out. But it's definitely something I will be interested in finding out.
I love that they are making these kinds of games!
Thank you Cassie for the signature!

Shiloh Adlar
Silver Arrow

Re: Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery – A New Mobile Game!

Postby Shiloh Adlar » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:49 pm

There's another mobile game coming out? How exciting! They are making so many of them and it makes me happy, but I do wonder how much time I'll have left after I become addicted to them like I already have Cases from the Wizarding World. I definitely will be checking it out however.
Shiloh Adlar, Sixth Year, Prefect, RQT Co-Captain
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." -Voltaire

Return to “Games Talk”