Harry Potter Go

Moderator: Polaris Black

Maxwell Shadow
Cleansweep One

Harry Potter Go

Postby Maxwell Shadow » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:19 am

So according to an article I read yesterday ths is totally going to be a thing. Can't wait to see what gets included in the game.
Slytherin forever

Reggy Faraday
No broom

Re: Harry Potter Go

Postby Reggy Faraday » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:48 pm

I hadn't heard about this!! I'm glad Niantic is getting a lot of interest now, they make cool games. The overlay of virtual reality in Ingress and Pokemon Go onto real-world maps and places is really well done, and it seems like they keep inventing more ways to interact on both these levels in their games. I can only imagine what adding magic would do for these ideas. Would we be able to locate Wizarding hubs hidden away among Muggle cities? Because that sounds pretty cool!
Hufflepuff second year :: re1080

"'I wish somebody would write a story sometime about the people who warm up the heroes afterward.'" - Moominland Midwinter

Elena Galatas
Oakshaft 79

Postby Elena Galatas » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:21 am

From what I understand, I think I read the same article, it's not an official thing just yet! But things are apparently in the works, so it could be a thing soon! I can hope!! ^___^
Elena Galatas || Seventh Year || Ravenclaw || Dr. Who Enthusiast || Oncer/Captain Swan Fanatic
"I'd go to the end of the world for her. Or time."

Marie Dark
Oakshaft 79

Postby Marie Dark » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:22 pm

Well it's later in the year 2017.... sooooo!!! Where's our Harry potter Go?? Lol I would so play that game.... I am hoping it's coming soon. .. I played Pokémon Go for a bit, until it ate up all my room on my phone.... so hopefully, ,, oh please, please, please Bring out HP GO!!!

Return to “Games Talk”