Pokémon Pokémon Pokémon

Moderator: Polaris Black

Nephele Nevernaught
No broom

Postby Nephele Nevernaught » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:28 pm

Anyone else a pokémon trainer in addition to being a Hogwarts student? ;) I know I can't be the only Pokémon lover. <3 What do you guys think of the new games and new pokémon coming out? Anyone live in Japan and have them already?
Proud Hufflepuff ♥

Kaitlyn Fox
No broom

Postby Kaitlyn Fox » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:42 pm

I like pokemon. Some of the new pokemon are awesome, but others are not so good. The games aren't out in the USA, yet.
Thanks to Jenna for the lovely signature.

Tom Foster
Oakshaft 79

Postby Tom Foster » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:03 pm

I dont live in japan or anywhere near japan, but i do love playing pokemon and watching it whenever i see it on and can't wait to own the games that are just coming out. it is good to know that there are other pokemon fans on HOL. :)
Last edited by Tom Foster on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prof. Ashlee Sully
Silver Arrow

Postby Prof. Ashlee Sully » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:20 am

I was never a huge fan of the show without Ash, Misty and Brock but I am a MASSIVE game fan. I've played most of the games that have been released in Australia (Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver, Gold, Diamond, Pearl!). I have Black version on pre-order, that comes out here next week.

I really, really enjoy them! I especially look forward to the new one having all four seasons! :D
Last edited by Prof. Ashlee Sully on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Retired Slytherin Professor || Lover of Chocolate || Addicted to Frogs

Tom Foster
Oakshaft 79

Postby Tom Foster » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:00 pm

Wow!!! The new game has all 4 seasons in it?????? Now I really, really, really can't wait to own it!!!!
Last edited by Tom Foster on Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prof. Hailey Potter
Silver Arrow

Postby Prof. Hailey Potter » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:01 pm

lol.... i'm not a big gamer-person. actually at all. but when i do pick up a game, it tends to be an old pokemon game we own, whether pokemon stadium, or the pokemon yellow game i stole from my brother because i figured out how to save first... :D (Thank goodness he has long since forgotten his HOL account or i would have a lot of explaining to do! i told him i don't know where it is....) or pokemon puzzle league, and we had that pikachu game... i don't know. i just find them relaxing and fun compared to other video games. so when i do it's usually a pokemon game.
Gryffindor Professor|HOL 101, An Introduction to Divination, and Advanced Divination
Spice Squad Captain|Paw Print EiC|Lions' Pride

Erin Llewellyn
No broom

Postby Erin Llewellyn » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:44 pm

I haven't played since Gold/Silver and don't much like the ones after those, but I still consider myself a Pokémon trainer at heart! Back in the Blue/Red/Yellow days, I was the very best that no one ever was.

Well, I was relatively good, anyway! No one could beat my super-duper Gengar!

Thanks to Brie MacKenna for this beautiful bit of art!

Holly Synyster
No broom

Postby Holly Synyster » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:47 pm

Pokemon is awesome !!

Gotta catch em all ;O
I love Samuel <3

Prof. Iruel Riddle
Oakshaft 79

Postby Prof. Iruel Riddle » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:59 am

I love Pokemon. The games, anyway. :) . I have played most of the 'main' games since the series came out. :) . I've played Red, Yellow, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Pearl, SoulSilver, and White. Of them, I feel that the two newest entries are the best of the bunch. The old ones are still great, though. :) . When it first came out, I think I restarted Red version at least six to seven times just so I could play it again. ^^;. And I remember spending hours on end playing Silver and Crystal. :) .
As for the TV show, I'm not too fond of it. I haven't been since they changed the main trio. I liked the old ones with Ash, Misty, and Brock. The newer seasons may be prettier to look at graphically, but the story doesn't seem to be as good.
Prof. Iruel Riddle|pr_rid|Slytherin

"You know your place in the sky
You hold your course and your aim
And, each in your season returns and returns, and is always the same.."
-Javert, Stars, Les Miserables

Barbara Phoenix
Oakshaft 79

Postby Barbara Phoenix » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:54 pm

Iruel - what's white like? I am thinking about purchasing either black or white, but not until the price has somewhat gone down..

Poisyn LaRue
No broom

Postby Poisyn LaRue » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:51 am

I'm currently playing Pokemon Conquest on the Nintendo DSLite and I love it. It's a lot different from the "normal" Pokemon games or Pokemon Ranger. I also have all the movies that I'm working my way through (one a night!). I cannot wait to get a 3DS and get X or Y!
Poisyn LaRue || op838 || First Year || Slytherin

Rocky Rinato
No broom

Postby Rocky Rinato » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:27 am

Pokemon X/Y are almost upon us!

Return to “Games Talk”