Moderator: Lamia Brickley

Sargroth Alorn
No broom

Postby Sargroth Alorn » Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:21 am

I love this game. :D It rocks.This is a secret

Nikki Walker
No broom

Postby Nikki Walker » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:15 am

i never really got a chance to play it. i think i played one fight and got mad cause my friend wouldn't let me figure out what i was doing before he killed me. :lol:
nikki walker

poet of the month in poetry for beginners!

year three || ni408 || slytherin ||589 pts || the gamer slyth || promising student

Cassi Phoenixfire
No broom

Postby Cassi Phoenixfire » Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:41 am

Ah, but that's all the fun. You have to destroy the people that aren't sure how to play! =)
I played it on the n64 and on the gamecube. I was thrilled to see it come out on the Wii.
However, it doesn't get as much play as the one on the cube does.
But then, i'm usually seen on the xbox 360 and not the wii, so that could be why!

Asebi Shinomori
No broom

Postby Asebi Shinomori » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:58 am

Love, love, LOVE the Smash Bros. series.

I really enjoy Brawl, but was sad to see no more Roy. I tend to deviate towards the sword-wielders so naturally my favorites are Ike and Marth. Ike's a bit tricky as you really have to time his moves. Kind of hard in a game where everything's fast-paced. And I am the counter/combo-queen with Marth. People fall for the counter every time. Only cuz they didn't expect me to do it 75% of the time. X3

Anneliese Lee
No broom

Postby Anneliese Lee » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:24 am

I absolutely love it!!!!

YEAH PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :D
Laurie Lovegood ©

Barbara Phoenix
Oakshaft 79

Postby Barbara Phoenix » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:04 pm

Live in a flat with five guys who are all gamers. As a result we have a Wii, XBox, Playstation, loads of DSses (and I could go on for another few lines). Brawl is the game favoured by most of us, so I tend to play it a lot.

Pikachu used to be my primary character, however I got accused of spamming (what do you expect, it's a spam character. B-down for the win) and ever since I have been trying to play with Link. I love the variety of the character; the bombs are awesome and I have always liked sword users.

I also like Ike and Marth for that reason, but since one of my flatmates always plays Ike I generally pick Marth (also Marth is much faster and his counters are great).

I am a bit tempted to go for the strategy of one of my other flatmates, which comes down to choosing 'random' each time and becoming good with all of them.

Toon Link and Sonic are the favourites of two other flatmates. Sonic annoys me. "You're too slow." Then I chase him until I smash him right off and tell my friend "Sonic BOOM indeed."

So yes. Love the game. My flat is very competitive, which can be fun but also rather strenuous.

Lavender Emyrs
No broom

Postby Lavender Emyrs » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:53 am

I've only played Super Smash on the 64 because I don't have Brawl for Wii but my favorite character was Kirby because you could swallow people and copy them or Jigglypuff by making people fall asleep and then brick pound them :D
I loved the Pokemon hospital level and Fox's plane.

Return to “Games Talk”